2017 has finally begun and 2016 is now in the past, I hope you were all blessed with a wonderful year. I am so excited to share my accomplishments from 2016 and my goals for this upcoming year.
In 2016 I….
- Finished my second year and started my third year of college
- Started two jobs that I love
- Choreographed two dances for two amazing groups of people
- Moved into a house with my boyfriend and 5 of our guy friends
- Signed a lease on an apartment with my boyfriend
- Started focusing on living a healthier lifestyle!
- Last but not least, Started this blog!
- Thank you for reading, supporting and following my blog the past few months! I cant wait to expand my blog this upcoming year!
In 2017 I….
- Plan on blogging on a regular basis… (1 – 3 times a week)
- Hopefully I will be able to keep this promise!!!!!
- Will become healthier mentally and physically
- eat healthier
- lose weight
- focus on myself
- Get an internship
- For my program I need at least one internship and this summer will be the perfect time to complete it.
- Move into my boyfriend and I’s apartment
- we signed the lease late 2016
- We are blessed to have been given all the supplies/furniture needed for our new chapter and final year of college.
- Will possibly start a youtube channel
- bloggin and vlogging?
- Will possibly graduate early?
- not for sure but an option as of now!
Thank you again for all your support and love in 2016 and cant wait to share my experiences good and bad this upcoming year! Let me know what some of your goals are for 2017!